There are 3 options for players to choose from, Spring, Fall or (Spring/Fall), there are Family discounts and Subsidies, there are Early Bird and Regular rates, as well there are Mid season rates,,,not to worry it is all very well laid out and easy to follow.
Spring runs April to June, Fall runs Sept to Oct
Spring/Fall runs April to October (with summer break)
The Fall teams and schedule will be created and posted in late August, Fall teams may differ from Spring teams. Registration for everything opens Jan 1st 2013.
-There is no “Drop In Soccer” format with this league.
-Your choice of season/s must be made on your ability to commit to; yourself, your team, the other teams, the coaches refs and others in the league that rely on your consistent attendance.
-We keep our teams small to keep you on the field and not watching.
There is a change to division structure, this year we have:
U16 U13 U11 U9 and U7 also Kicks for Kids (ages 3 and 4)
Earl Bird Registration opens Jan 1st 2013…and ends Feb 10th (Save $$$)
Regular registration starts Feb 11th
Team building starts as completed applications are received, later applications may be placed on wait lists or other teams. Teams will not be overloaded.
Registration never ends, Early Bird registration will save you money and increase your chances of getting on the team you want, with friends etc!
Every registered player will be placed on a team!
Our aim is to keep our registration costs as low as possible, this is accomplished through the efforts of volunteers and the very generous donations we receive through our sponsors.
Early Bird Jan 1 st to Feb 10th
Whole Season $87
Regular rates effective Feb 11th
Spring $70 (Mid Season effective May 13, $45)
Whole season $99 (Mid season effective May 13, $76)
When mailing us your registration fees you must include the Jersey Deposit
The Jersey Deposit is $50 post dated to Nov 1st 2013
You must pay to play. Players will only be placed on a team once we receive payment, Jersey Deposit and application.
Payment + Application + Jersey Deposit equals a Completed Registration. (P+JD+A makes CR)
Family Discount – 10% off for all kids of a family registered on the same day. (see selection on registration application form)
How to Register- Fill out the online form and submit it to the BYSA. (Do not mail it). You will immediately be e-mailed an invoice with directions of where to mail your fees. If you do not receive an invoice in the few minutes after clicking the SUBMIT button then something went wrong with your form or you entered an incorrect e-mail address.
The Registrar will receive and review the application and await your cheque, once your cheque has been matched to your application the player will be placed onto a team.
Cheques are mailed to… BYSA Box 121 Grand Forks BC V0H 1H0. Your cheque is your receipt for tax purposes.
SUBSIDY? BYSA All Kids Play Policy -The BYSA recognizes the tough economic times that some families have had to endure and it is the intent of the BYSA that all kids wishing to play soccer shall have that opportunity to do so. Register your player as usual but follow the directions as they apply to you. Please contact the BYSA by phone or send us an email in confidence for more information on our “All kids play policy.”
- Refunds, less a $25.00 administration fee, will be given for cancellations received on or before March 1st, 2013. Cancellations must be in writing (e-mail).
- Games are played rain or shine unless severe weather causes field closures. Check the web site for updates prior to game time. We will post field closure information by 3PM on Friday prior to the scheduled games. The online is the one to trust!
- The individual coach decides practice times and days. The registrar does not have information on where and when each coach holds practice. Practices are usually held outside on the local school field or inside the school gym. Practices are usually once a week after school or early evening.
- Games are played on Sundays between 9am and 2pm, usually in the morning.
- Team building starts on receipt of completed application. We attempt to place children from the same geographical areas on the same teams. This is not always possible.
- All special requests will be considered but cannot be guaranteed.
All registration payments are due at time of registration and invoicing.
You cannot “pay” your coach or “drop of” the payment, it must be mailed in with your invoice.
BYSA will be conducting random on- field audits during the season for non-registered players. Unregistered players will be removed from the field and levied a $30 surcharge on top of the regular fee should they want to continue to play. This applies to practices and games.