U7, U9, U11 & U14 – Teams are all co-ed.
Team building starts as completed applications are received with payment. Later applicants may be placed on a wait lists or other teams.
Teams will not be overloaded.
We will always take on more players if we can. If you are late to apply you may not be placed on the team you want or get the price others paid, but we will try our hardest!!
Every registered and paid up player will be placed on a team!
Playing out of Division (up or down) must conform to BYSA Policy found in our Club Handbook. Moves are arranged by the league, NOT the coaches, parents or players! Contact the league if you feel you have a case.
PLEASE DO NOT MOVE PLAYERS BEFORE CONTACTING THE LEAGUE!! Thank you for your co-operation on this matter.
- Refunds, less a $25.00 administration fee, will be given for cancellations requested on or before April 18th, 2023. Requests must be in writing (e-mail).
- Games are played rain or shine unless severe weather causes field closures. This is very unlikely and BYSA will send out an e-mail if this is the case.
- The online schedule is the one to trust!
- The individual coach decides practice times and days. The Registrar does not have information on where and when each coach holds practice. Practices are usually held outside on the local school field. Practices are usually once a week after school or early evening.
- Games are played on Sundays.
- Team building starts on receipt of completed application and payment received by BYSA. We attempt to place children from the same geographical areas on the same teams but sometimes this is not always possible.
- All special requests will be considered but cannot be guaranteed.
All registration payments are due at time of registration.
BYSA will be conducting random on- field audits during the season for non-registered players. Unregistered players will be removed from the field and levied a $30 surcharge on top of the regular fee should they want to continue to play. This also applies to practices and games. Coaches will be given a knuckle rapping for allowing them to do so.